The campus, situated on 4.28 acres, became occupied in January 1983. The modern structure, spanning four blocks from Chambers Street to North Moore Street, is equivalent to the Empire State Building lying on its side (minus the tower). College Now @ BMCC offers classes to qualified 11th and 12th graders on weekdays, evenings, and even Saturdays!
Courses on Our Campus
- Saturday College: Study political science, psychology, sociology, critical thinking, or speech. Classes meet on BMCC’s Lower Manhattan campus from 9:00 AM to noon.
- A BMCC College ID: Qualify for all of the privileges enjoyed by any other college student on our campus. Take advantage of our library and Learning Resource Center; our math and computer labs; and our recreational complex, which includes a gymnasium, weight room, and swimming pool.
- Financial Aid and College Admissions Guidance: Get hooked up with knowledgeable resources as you make your way through this challenging process.
- Search for your high school. If your high school is a partner school, make a note of its BMCC College Now liaison. The liaison is the person you’ll need to contact to see exactly what courses and activities are open to you, deadlines for enrollment, etc.
- If your high school is not officially partnered with BMCC College, you can contact Central Office CN staff to inquire about your options.