No matter where you’re headed after high school—City Tech, a different CUNY, or any other institution of higher education—consider joining the thousands of students who have already utilized the bridge to higher education provided by City Tech’s College Now.
Courses for High School Credit
Do you have an interest in visiting various locations in the five boroughs to study New York City’s ecosystem? What about comparing and contrasting Hip-Hop culture to Rock & Roll culture?
College Now at City Tech offers a rich array of exciting, rigorous and fun high school credit courses, like Nature of New York and Music in America.
Courses for College Credit
Taking advantage of New York City College of Technology’s status as the only technical college in the CUNY system, the College Now program at City Tech can offer participants specialized courses in a variety of technical majors offered at the college. Qualified students take courses in:
- engineering technology,
- computer systems,
- entertainment technology,
- architecture, and
- graphic arts
College Now at City Tech also offers a diverse selection of liberal arts and sciences courses including:
- African American studies,
- physical sciences like biology and physics and much more.
- Search for your high school. If your high school is a partner, make a note of its City Tech College Now liaison. The liaison is the person you’ll need to contact to see exactly what courses and activities are open to you, deadlines for enrollment, etc.
- If your high school is not officially partnered with City Tech, you can contact Central Office CN staff to inquire about your options.