2017 Winner Laura Cardona – Williamsburg Prep
The CUNY College Now Program will be sponsoring a city wide College Now Summer Program T-shirt design contest. All New York City public high school students are eligible for participation. The winning design will become the official College Now 2017 Summer T-shirt.
- Each design must not exceed 10” x 14” (HxW). Entry may be JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIF file types. Final version of winning design may be requested as PDF file. Hand drawn designs should be submitted in a scanned file.
- Your design can include a maximum of 2 unique colors and must have the words College Now Summer Program incorporated somewhere within your design.
- Your design may not be a photograph or a shaded image. Please, note that a detailed image may not transfer well when printed on a T-shirt.
- Your design is intended to appear on the front of a colored T-shirt. Please specify a T-shirt color that best fits your design.
- Your design must be completely original. Any form of plagiarism, for example, taking an image off the internet and using it as your own, will result in disqualification.
- Submissions including offensive language, imagery or themes will be excluded from competition.
Prize: The final winner will receive a $100 gift certificate and will have his or her design printed on 2000 t-shirts worn around New York City by the participants in the College Now 2017 summer program.
To submit: Obtain entry form and complete, sign and include with one design by April 7th, 2017 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org