The students selected to represent New York City in May at the 2013 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) in Phoenix, AZ, were announced during the awards ceremony on Thursday, March 21st.
The top projects from both the 2013 preliminary and final rounds will be recognized as First Award, Second Award, Third Award, and Special Award winners. The student recipient or a family member must be present to claim all awards – this includes the opportunity to represent NYC and attend ISEF. Teachers will not be able to claim awards on behalf of their students.
The Awards Ceremony will be held at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice (524 West 59th Street, Manhattan) from 4PM – 6PM.
A complete list of all of the participants and award winners for the 2013 NYC Science and Engineering Fair can be found here. Click here for the complete list of the 19 students selected to attend the 2013 Intel ISEF in Phoenix, AZ.
Congratulations to all of this year’s participants.
- 13Dec2013 NYCSEF Application Deadline
- 02Mar2014 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 25Mar2014 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 27Mar2014 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Kaye Playhouse Theatre-Hunter College
- 11May2014 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Los Angeles
NYCSEF Online Registration is now OPEN. Applications are due Friday, December 13, 2013.