The students selected to represent New York City in May at the 2014 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) in Los Angeles, CA, will be announced during the awards ceremony on Thursday, March 27th.
The top projects from both the 2013 preliminary and final rounds will be recognized as First Award, Second Award, Third Award, and Special Award winners. The student recipient or a family member must be present to claim all awards – this includes the opportunity to represent NYC and attend ISEF. Teachers will not be able to claim awards on behalf of their students.
The Awards Ceremony will be held at The Kaye Playhouse at Hunter College from 4pm-6pm.
Location: 695 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10065
For directions please click here.
A complete list of all of the participants and award winners for the 2014 NYC Science and Engineering Fair will be posted on the website after the Awards Ceremony.
- 13Dec2013 NYCSEF Application Deadline
- 02Mar2014 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 25Mar2014 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 27Mar2014 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Kaye Playhouse Theatre-Hunter College
- 11May2014 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Los Angeles
Results from the Preliminary Round will be posted online by the end of the day on Friday, March 7th.