Congratulations to over 200 high school students that will be presenting over 150 projects at the Finals Round at The American Museum of Natural History on March 25, 2014.
Please click on Finals announcement by high school for information regarding projects that advance to the Finals Round.
For the Finals Round Schedule of the day – Click here
School groups interested in attending the Finals Round must make arrangements through the museum. Please call 212-769-5100. For directions please click here.
For information about the awards ceremony please click here.
The NYCSEF Awards Ceremony will be held on Thursday, March 27th at The Kaye Playhouse Theater at Hunter College from 4:00PM – 6:00PM. ISEF finalists, Special Award, and NYCSEF Award winners will be announced during this ceremony. THE STUDENT RECIPIENT OR A FAMILY MEMBER MUST BE PRESENT TO CLAIM ALL AWARDS – THIS INCLUDES THE OPPORTUNITY TO REPRESENT NYC AND ATTEND ISEF. Teachers will not be able to claim awards on behalf of their students. Directions to The Kaye Playhouse can be found HERE.
For a complete list of students who participated in previous NYCSEF events click here.
- 13Dec2013 NYCSEF Application Deadline
- 02Mar2014 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 25Mar2014 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 27Mar2014 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Kaye Playhouse Theatre-Hunter College
- 11May2014 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Los Angeles
Results from the Preliminary Round will be posted online by the end of the day on Friday, March 7th.