This year, 153 projects scoring within the top 25 – 30% of each category have been invited to compete at the 2013 NYCSEF Finals Round. The 2013 NYCSEF Finals Round will be held at the American Museum of Natural History on March 19, 2013. Click here for a complete schedule for the day.
A complete list of students who have been selected to advance to the 2013 NYCSEF Finals Round can be found here:
The top 15 to 20 scoring students will be selected to represent NYC at the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) Finals in Phoenix, Arizona to compete for over $4,000,000 in scholarships and awards.
The NYCSEF Awards Ceremony will be held at John Jay College of Criminal Justice. ISEF finalists, Special Award, and NYCSEF Award winners will be announced during this ceremony. THE STUDENT RECIPIENT OR A FAMILY MEMBER MUST BE PRESENT TO CLAIM ALL AWARDS – THIS INCLUDES THE OPPORTUNITY TO REPRESENT NYC AND ATTEND ISEF. Teachers will not be able to claim awards on behalf of their students.
School groups interested in attending the Finals Round must make arrangements through the museum. Please call 212-769-5100.
- 13Dec2013 NYCSEF Application Deadline
- 02Mar2014 NYCSEF Preliminary Round @ The City College of New York
- 25Mar2014 NYCSEF Finals Round @ The American Museum of Natural History
- 27Mar2014 NYCSEF Awards Ceremony @ The Kaye Playhouse Theatre-Hunter College
- 11May2014 International Science & Engineering Fair Week in Los Angeles
NYCSEF Online Registration is now OPEN. Applications are due Friday, December 13, 2013.