Monday thru Thursday
9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Three college credits upon successful completion.
Metrocards and lunch vouchers provided.
- Be a New York City public high school student, entering 11th or 12th grade in September 2016.
- Eligible students must also satisfy both Reading and Writing (A) & Math (B) requirements below.
- A. Reading & Writing Requirements (must meet 1, 2 or 3):
- 1) SAT Verbal or Critical Reading score of 480 or higher
- 2) ACT English score of 20 or higher
- 3) N.Y. State English Regents score of 75 or higher
- B. Math Requirements (must meet 1, 2 or 3):
- 1) SAT Math score of 500 or higher
- 2) ACT Math score of 21 or higher
- 3) N.Y. State Regents:
- Score of 70 or higher in Algebra I (Common Core) AND successful completion of the Algebra 2/Trigonometry or higher-level course.
- Score of 80 or higher in Integrated Algebra, Geometry, or Algebra 2/Trigonometry AND successful completion of the Algebra 2/Trigonometry or higher-level course.
- Score of 75 or higher in one of the following:
- Math A or Math B
- Sequential II or Sequential III
Students coming from Citytech partner schools will be given priority, but eligible students from other public schools may attend if space permits.
For more information on this program contact New York City College of Technology's College Now staff.