Monday thru Thursday
9:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Metrocards and lunch vouchers provided.
- Be a New York City public high school student, entering 11th or 12th grade in September 2017
- Eligible students must also satisfy both Reading and Writing (A) & Math (B) requirements below
- A. Reading & Writing Requirements (must meet 1, 2 or 3):
- 1) SAT Verbal or Critical Reading score of 480 or higher
- 2) ACT English score of 20 or higher
- 3) N.Y. State English Regents score of 75 or higher
- B. Math Requirements (must meet 1, 2 or 3):
- 1) SAT Math score of 530 or higher
- 2) ACT Math score of 21 or higher
- 3) N.Y. State Regents:
- Score of 70 or higher in Algebra I (Common Core) OR
- Score of 70 or higher in Geometry (Common Core) OR
- Score of 65 or higher in Algebra II (Common Core)
Students coming from Citytech partner schools will be given priority, but eligible students from other public schools may attend if space permits.
For more information on this program contact New York City College of Technology's College Now staff.