College Now @ Queensborough Community College
QCC College Focus Summer Program
Join us this summer and you can qualify for College before you graduate high school!
Did you know that you need a score of 75+ on the ELA Regents exam to take most college-credit humanities courses
or an 70+ on the Common Core Algebra I or Geometry Regents to take a college credit math course
? OR that you need both to qualify for a four-year CUNY college? If you have not achieved either of these scores, you should take advantage of the College Focus Summer Program @ Queensborough Community College
. Passing the tests you’ll prepare for in this free
summer program will exempt you from remedial courses at CUNY and qualify you for college credit courses in your senior year of high school. Participants will receive a Student Metrocard, snacks and lunch.
July 5 to August 7, 2017
Monday through Thursday
9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Metrocards and lunch vouchers will be provided
- Be a New York City public high school student entering 12th grade in September 2017
- Have an average daily high school attendance rate above 90%
- Not be scheduled to attend summer school
- For ELA - Have a score between 65 and 74 on ELA Regents OR
- For MATH - Have a score between 65 - 69 on Algebra I or Geometry Regents
Apply by May 31 for early admission! Final deadline is June 20.
For more information on this program, contact Queensborough Community College College Now