Monday through Thursday
9:00 AM to 3:15 PM
Metrocards and lunch vouchers provided
- Be a New York City public high school student, entering 11th or 12th grade in September 2017
- Have a minimum overall high school GPA of 75
- Have a score of 80+ on Algebra I Regents OR 70+ on Common Core Algebra I or Geometry Regents
- Have AT LEAST ONE of the following:
- a minimum score of 75 on the English Regents Exam (ELA) OR
- a minimum score of 480 on the SAT Evidenced Based Reading & Writing section
Students coming from Medgar Evers College partner schools will be given priority, but eligible students from other public schools may attend if space permits.
For more information on this program contact Medgar Evers College's College Now staff.