Monday through Thursday
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Metrocards and lunch vouchers provided
- You must be a New York City public high school student, entering 12th grade in September 2015
- Have a minimum overall high school GPA of 80 (for students who register for Drama) or 85 (for students who register for Classics or Urban Issues)
- Have AT LEAST ONE of the following:
- a minimum score of 80 on the English Regents Exam (ELA) or
- a minimum score of 500 on the SAT verbal/critical reading section or
- a minimum score of 90 in English 6 (ONLY if you have no Regents or SAT scores)
- Have an excellent high school attendance record
- Submit a teacher recommendation
Students coming from Queens College partner schools will be given priority, but eligible students from other public schools may attend if space permits.
For more information on this program contact Queens College's College Now staff.